Thursday, November 9, 2017

4 Rivers Smokehouse - Tampa, FL


Photo Credit

Are you ready for some BBQ?  If so, head to 4 Rivers Smokehouse.  My family and I went there this past weekend.  I was thoroughly impressed by their massive menu.  I had the burnt ends with sides of bread pudding (my favorite), fried okra, and smoked jalapenos.  The meat was perfectly cooked.  The bread pudding was flavorful and savory.  The jalapenos had that distinct smoky flavor.  I can't say enough on how much I enjoyed it.

4 Rivers Smokehouse is a farm to table concept.  The food is all fresh.  They also have a bakery full of sweet eats.  This restaurant would be perfect for your Thanksgiving feast.  With multiple locations, we will be back.  For more information, visit 4 Rivers Smokehouse.  Enjoy!

No comments: